Monday, October 13, 2008

But enough about that...let's talk about me!

Now that I've told you a little about what we do, I'd like to tell you a little about who we are. Since I'm your narrator, that means I get to start with me. Ha ha - I am mad with power!!

My name is Alexandra West (but, please, call me Alex) and I'm our Director of Sales & Marketing - which basically means I'm the mouth of this organization. Being in possession of one of the biggest mouths I know makes me highly qualified for this position! I've always been a talker, which led to lots of detention during my younger years growing up in Tallahassee, FL. Luckily, later in life, it has led to a wonderful career!

I moved to Atlanta to attend Emory University and graduated with a degree in Art History. I absolutely love Atlanta and consider it my "new" home town. I've worked in several different industries; including the visual arts, fashion, food, and even technology. I've always worked in some kind of sales and/or marketing capacity; and I can honestly say that nothing makes me happier that introducing someone to something new and exciting that want/need/must have. I am truly over-the-moon about Chad's amazing jewelry designs and thrilled to be getting the word out on this great hidden talent!

When I’m not working, you can usually find me at some sort or visual or performing arts event, taking photos (I'm obsessed with my camera) reading, or traveling. My favorite thing in the whole world is my Chihuahua, Senor Butch el Perro Loco. Isn’t he magnificent?





No comments: